Check in to your Air Canada flights from wherever you are! Simply visit mobile.aircanada.com and select the Check-in option. You can receive your Electronic Boarding Pass directly to your mobile device or confirm your "check-in" to secure your seat on the plane.
What services are offered with Mobile Check-in?
You can use Mobile Check-in just like our Web Check-in to:
- Select your seat
- Stand by for an earlier flight*
- Stand by for upgrades*
- Make same-day changes*
- Confirm your baggage amounts
- Cancel your check-in
- Purchase a Last Minute Upgrade to the Business Class cabin*
- Make a same-day flight change* and
- Pay any applicable additional checked baggage charges
* if eligible.
Who can use Mobile Check-in?
You can use mobile check-in when you travel with an electronic ticket on Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express:
- From anywhere in Canada
- Albany, New York (ALB)
- Allentown/Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (ABE)
- Anchorage, Ted Stevens Anchorage Int'l, Alaska (ANC)
- Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int'l, Georgia (ATL)
- Baltimore, Maryland (BWI)
- Boston, Logan Int'l, Massachusetts (BOS)
- Chicago, O'Hare Int'l, Illinois (ORD)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Ohio (CVG)
- Dallas, Dallas Ft Worth, Texas (DFW)
- Dayton, James Cox Dayton Int'l, Ohio (DAY)
- Denver, Colorado (DEN)
- Detroit, Michigan (DTW)
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FLL)
- Fort Myers, Southwest Florida Int'l, Florida (RSW)
- Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford Int'l Airport, Michigan (GRR)
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (MDT)
- Hartford, Bradley Int'l, Connecticut (BDL)
- Houston, G.Bush Intercon, Texas (IAH)
- Kona/Kailua, Keahole, Hawaii (KOA)
- Las Vegas, Mc Carran Int'l, Nevada (LAS)
- Los Angeles, California (LAX)
- Manchester, New Hampshire (MHT)
- Maui/Kahului, Hawaii (OGG)
- Memphis, Tennessee (MEM)
- Miami, Florida (MIA)
- Nashville, Tennessee (BNA)
- New York, John F. Kennedy, New York (JFK)
- New York, La Guardia, New York (LGA)
- New York, Newark, New Jersey (EWR)
- Oahu/Honolulu, Hawaii (HNL)
- Orange County, John Wayne, California (SNA)
- Orlando, Florida (MCO)
- Phoenix, Sky Harbor Int'l, Arizona (PHX)
- Portland, Maine (PWM)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Providence, Theodore Francis, Rhode Island (PVD)
- Richmond, Virginia (RIC)
- Rochester, Monroe County, New York (ROC)
- San Diego, Lindbergh Field, California (SAN)
- San Francisco, California (SFO)
- Sarasota, Florida (SRQ)
- Seattle, Seattle/Tacoma Int'l, Washington (SEA)
- Syracuse, Hancock Int'l, New York (SYR)
- Tampa, Florida (TPA)
- Washington, R.Reagan National, Washington, DC (DCA)
- West Palm Beach, Florida (PBI)
- Antigua, V. C. Bird Intl, Antigua and Barbuda (ANU)
- Aruba, Reina Beatrix, Aruba (AUA)
- Athens, E. Venizelos, Greece (ATH)
- Barcelona, Spain (BCN)
- Beijing, China (PEK) *
- Bermuda, Bermuda (BDA)
- Bogota, Eldorado, Colombia (BOG)
- Bridgetown, Grantley Adams Int'l, Barbados (BGI)
- Brussels, Luchthaven Brussel, Belgium (BRU)
- Buenos Aires, Ministro Pistarini, Argentina (EZE) *
- Cancun, Mexico (CUN)
- Caracas, Simon Bolivar Int'l, Venezuela (CCS)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (CPH)
- Cozumel, Mexico (CZM)
- Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
- Fort De France, Lamentin Airport, Martinique (FDF)
- Frankfurt, Germany (FRA)
- Geneva, Geneve-Cointrin, Switzerland (GVA)
- George Town, Exuma Int'l, Bahamas (GGT)
- Grand Cayman, Owen Roberts Int'l, Cayman Islands (GCM)
- Grenada, Point Saline Int'l, Grenada (GND)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (HKG)
- Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico (ZIH)
- Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)
- La Romana, Casa de Campo International, Dominican Republic (LRM)
- Liberia, Daniel Oduber Int'l Airport, Costa Rica (LIR) *
- Lima, Jorge Chavez Int'l, Peru (LIM)
- London, Heathrow, United Kingdom (LHR)
- Madrid, Barajas, Spain (MAD)
- Mexico City, Benito Juarez, Mexico (MEX)
- Montego Bay, Sangster Int'l, Jamaica (MBJ) *
- Munich, Franz Josef Strauss, Germany (MUC)
- Nassau, Bahamas (NAS)
- Paris, Charles De Gaulle, France (CDG)
- Pointe-à-Pitre, Pole Caraibes, Guadeloupe (PTP)
- Port Au Prince, Mais Gate, Haiti (PAP)
- Providenciales, Turks And Caicos Islands (PLS)
- Puerto Plata, La Union, Dominican Republic (POP)
- Puerto Vallarta, Ordaz, Mexico (PVR)
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)
- Rome, Leonardo da Vinci Int'l (Fiumicino), Italy (FCO)
- Samaná El Catey Int'l, Dominican Republic (AZS)
- San José, Juan Santamaría Int'l, Costa Rica (SJO) *
- San Jose Del Cabo, Los Cabos Int'l, Mexico (SJD)
- San Juan, Luis Munoz Marin Int'l, Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Santiago, Arturo Merino Benitez, Chile (SCL)
- Sao Paulo, Guarulhos Int'l, Brazil (GRU) *
- Seoul, Inchon Int'l, Republic of Korea (South Korea) (ICN)
- Shanghai, Pu Dong, China (PVG) *
- St Lucia, Hewanorra, Saint Lucia (UVF)
- St Maarten, Princess Juliana Int'l, Netherlands Antilles (SXM)
- Sydney, Kingsford Smith, Australia (SYD) *
- Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Int'l, Israel (TLV)
- Tokyo, Haneda, Japan (HND)
- Tokyo, Narita, Japan (NRT)
- Zurich, Flughafen Zürich-Kloten, Switzerland (ZRH)
Flights operated by other airlines are not eligible for Mobile Check-in. And note that mobile check-in can be used provided there are no more than four (4) passengers on your booking.
What type of device can I use to access Mobile Check-in?
You can access Mobile Check-in from most mobile devices that have an internet browser and internet capabilities. In addition, to receive an Electronic Boarding Pass from a Mobile Check-in, your mobile device must be capable of receiving e-mails or text (SMS) messages. These capabilities are provided through your wireless provider and may cost extra. Please consult your mobile device manual and your wireless service provider for more details.
When can I check in with my mobile?
- At any time within the 24-hour period* prior to the departure of all your flights; and
- at least 45 minutes prior to departure for flights within Canada**
- at least 60 minutes prior to departure for flights between Canada and other countries (including the U.S.)
- if you have a connecting flight, up to 24 hours prior to departure time of your final connecting flight
* Always use airport local time of the last flight in your itinerary to determine when you can check in.
** Exception: the check-in deadline for flights departing from Toronto's city airport (YTZ) is 20 minutes.
How does Mobile Check-in work?
Note: To access Air Canada Mobile Services, simply type mobile.aircanada.com on your mobile device's Web browser.
- Open your Web browser on your Internet-enabled mobile device and navigate to mobile.aircanada.com. Once there, select the "Check-in" option.
- Enter your first name, last name, identification number (Aeroplan number or booking reference) and departure city.
- Select the passengers you wish to check in or make changes for.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select your seat, enter your number of checked bags and complete your check-in.
- If eligible for an Electronic Boarding Pass, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number to complete your check-in and receive your Electronic Boarding Pass. Otherwise, you can obtain your boarding pass at the airport at a Self-Service Kiosk or with an Air Canada agent.
What do I do after I complete my Mobile Check-in?
I have completed my Mobile Check-in and…or
I received a Mobile Check-in confirmation
Customers may now take advantage of self-tagging on eligible routes by printing and attaching their own baggage tags, and carrying their baggage to the Baggage Drop-off. This is a new service offered by Air Canada at the following airports: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Halifax, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, as well as Paris (Charles De Gaulle), Frankfurt, Boston (Logan), Copenhagen and London (Heathrow).
Air Canada Text Message (SMS) Service - Terms and Conditions