Mobile bookingiPhone App
Mobile booking has arrived!
Now you can use the Air Canada iPhone App to:
- Search for and purchase flights,
- View flight details,
- Select your seat and
- Share your itinerary with family and friends.
It’s the complete mobile experience in the palm of your hand.
What features have been added to the App with mobile booking?
With the introduction of mobile booking, the Air Canada iPhone App now allows you the freedom to book on the go while offering you the same amount of service as our award winning website. You can now use your iPhone App to:
- Book a flight: Across Canada, across the border or across the world, for business or pleasure, alone or with your family, you can now book any flight to any Air Canada destination using your mobile device.
- Store passenger information with Air Canada mobile+: Air Canada mobile+ has been enhanced to make booking even easier. In addition to being able to securely store your payment information, Air Canada mobile+ can now also store passenger information. Once set up, you'll be able to complete a booking with no typing whatsoever!
- Track your bookings: You can now fully track all your bookings on the go!. The Air Canada iPhone App allows you to see all the changes made to your bookings, even flight changes!
Where can I find Air Canada mobile booking?
Mobile booking is currently available on the Air Canada iPhone App, starting in version 3.0 and higher.
Download the Air Canada iPhone App now.
Can anyone use mobile bookings?
Currently, Air Canada mobile booking is available for:
- Bookings with a maximum of 4 passengers
- Bookings for adults, youths and children (ages 2 and up)
- If you’re travelling with an infant (under age 2), you’ll need to book online, or by calling Air Canada Reservations or your travel agent.
- Bookings without any special service requests.
More mobile booking FAQs
At the moment, you can book flights, select your seats and find/track your bookings. In a future update, you’ll be able to make changes, purchase travel options and cancel your bookings.
So for now, if you need to purchase travel options for or change/cancel a booking that you made using your mobile device, you’ll need to call Air Canada Reservations.
Mobile bookings follow the same refund policy as all Air Canada bookings.
Yes, you can view your mobile booking on aircanada.com. In a future update you will also be able to:
- make changes to your mobile bookings on aircanada.com
- make changes to your aircanada.com bookings using your mobile device.
Yes, you can search for any booking you made with Air Canada as long as you have your Air Canada booking reference handy. You can then add your bookings to My Flights to track them.
However due to some system information we can only give you real time updates on flights that are operated by Air Canada. Other flights such as codeshare flights will be shown as “scheduled”.
We are also currently working on future enhancements that will allow you to find flights automatically using both your Air Canada mobile+ Aeroplan accounts.
For the moment, only Canadian Dollars are accepted for payment when completing a booking on the Air Canada iPhone App .
Yes, you can choose your seat for any booking you complete using the Air Canada iPhone App, on aircanada.com or through Air Canada Reservations.
If you made your booking using your iPhone, you have the option to select seats right after the booking is made. Otherwise, you can select your seats in My Flights by viewing your booked flights or a flight’s details.
To see where you are seated, you can access the Seat Summary page from the “My Flights” section of the app. From there, you can tap a flight and see a seat map of the airplane.
In addition to the security provided by Air Canada mobile+, you now have the option to protect the entire Air Canada iPhone App with a passcode. To set a passcode, go to: My Settings > Preferences > Passcode.
There is no way to recover your passcode, so if you forget it, you’ll have to delete and re-install the Air Canada iPhone App.
Air Canada mobile+ is an Air Canada Mobile Service that lets you save your personal preferences, contact information, passenger profiles and payment information to simplify your mobile experience.
You can save up to 10 passenger profiles with Air Canada mobile+.
Transactions using Air Canada mobile+ are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology (128-bit encryption), the standard used by major eCommerce sites. SSL encrypts all your credit card and personal information before they are sent over the Internet.
If you have a question or issue with regard to the Air Canada iPhone App, or would simply like to give us your feedback, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
If you have an issue related to your booking, please contact Air Canada Reservations.