25 Aeroplan Miles when you spend $10 to $19.99 (exclusive of taxes).
50 Aeroplan Miles when you spend $20 or more (exclusive of taxes).
About OnBoard Café
OnBoard Café is available in Economy Class on most flights of 90 minutes or more when you travel:
- within Canada,
- between Canada and the U.S.,
- to and from Sun destinations
OnBoard Café offers:
- a variety of snack items on flights between 90 minutes and 2 hours and
- a fresh selection of meal items on flights of 2 hours or more*.
* Meal items are not available for purchase on flights departing after 10pm. However, a selection of beverages and snacks is offered on these flights.
|Fare Options||Flights between 90 mins and two (2) hours||Flights of two (2) hours or more|
|Tango and Flex
(upon presentation of your boarding pass with Latitude fare code LT04 or LT07)
|Premium Economy cabin
on flights within Canada
* Only major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted as methods of payment. All purchases are charged in Canadian dollars. Sales taxes are not included in the prices and will be charged where applicable.
Buy OnBoard Café vouchers in advance and save up to 20%!
Get one (1) meal item + one (1) snack item for only $7 CAD - a 9$ value when items are purchased on board.
- OnBoard Café vouchers are available for most flights of 2 hours or more where OnBoard Café service is offered.
- On flights departing after 10 pm, OnBoard Café vouchers are valid for three (3) snack items or one (1) beverage item and one (1) snack item, as no meals are available.
- You can purchase OnBoard Café vouchers online at any time up to one (1) hour prior to your eligible flight's departure, provided you have not already checked in.
- When you purchase a voucher in advance, a voucher code appears on your boarding card and is redeemable for light meals, snacks or alcoholic beverages during the flight.
- Groups of ten or more people wishing to purchase OnBoard Café vouchers must do that a minimum of 48-hours in advance of travel and will need to contact the Air Canada Group Desk.
- The OnBoard Café advance purchase option is not available for Aeroplan bookings.
Note: Air Canada and Air Canada rouge flights, and Air Canada Express flights operated by Jazz have credit card only cabins.
|How to purchase OnBoard Café vouchers in advance|
|I have ALREADY BOOKED my flight at aircanada.com||I HAVE YET TO BOOK my flight|
From the Manage my Bookings page, retrieve your flight booking in one of two ways;
Once you’ve retrieved your booking, click on the Meal voucher link to purchase your prepaid OnBoard Café voucher at any time up to one (1) hour before your flight's departure (provided you have not already checked in).
When selecting travel options for your flight at time of booking, check the box below ‘Prepaid OnBoard Café Voucher'.
When your boarding pass is issued, a voucher code will appear on your boarding card. You can then redeem it during the flight for the OnBoard Café item(s) you selected.
International travelWhen you travel on a direct* international flight that includes a stop in a Canadian city, you will be offered a complimentary snack and a complimentary meal item on the domestic portion of your flight. For example, if you're travelling from Toronto to Hong Kong with a stop in Vancouver, your complimentary snack and meal will be offered to you on the Toronto-Vancouver portion of your itinerary.
A code (PR07 or SPML) is printed on your boarding pass indicating that you are travelling on both the domestic and international portions of the flight.
* In the aviation industry, a direct flight is defined as any flight between two places that carries a single flight number, but which may include one or more stops where you do not have to change planes. Please note that complimentary food service is not available on the domestic portion of connecting flights, which have different flight numbers for each portion of your itinerary.
About Air Canada Express OnBoard Café
Take a few minutes to browse the Air Canada Express OnBoard Café menu. It is offered in Economy Class on Air Canada Express flights operated by Jazz that last two (2) hours or more.
- Hot meal items are not available on Embraer aircraft.
- Special Meals are not available on flights where OnBoard Café is offered. Every effort has been made to present a variety of choices catering to different tastes and requirements. A wide selection of Kosher-certified products is available.
- Alcoholic beverages purchased at the duty-free shop or in bottles of no more than 100 ml are allowed on board; however, you may not consume these products while you are on the plane.
- Meals-Ready-to-Eat (MRE) and other self-heating meal and beverage kits with portable heating systems/ration heaters are not permitted on board the aircraft at any time. Nor are they permitted in either checked or carry-on baggage.
- Prepaid OnBoard Café vouchers are currently not offered for flights booked using a Flight Pass credit.