Economy Class - International
Hours of comfort and entertainment
Our Boeing 787 Dreamliner™ aircraft - the newest addition to our fleet - also offers Economy Class on select flights. Economy Class passengers enjoy the latest in state-of-the-art entertainment. Our newest entertainment system features enhanced definition intuitive touch-screen navigation, games, audio books and much more to keep you entertained throughout your flight.
We invite you to learn more about the Boeing 787 aircraft, view photos and take a full virtual tour of the aircraft.
On your next international trip, experience hours of comfort and entertainment in our International Economy Class cabin, featuring the following:
- A personal 8.9” touch-screen TV* (9” on Boeing 787-8 aircraft)
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment*
- A complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines and spirits
- In-seat power for your laptop*
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset* or free headphones** - yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- An adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a comfortable pillow and blanket
- Ambient mood lighting to ease jet lag* and individual reading light
- A complimentary copy of our award winning enRoute magazine
- Washrooms featuring Fruits & Passion products
- Convenient duty free shopping
|Aircraft||No. of aircraft||No. of seats||Seating Configuration||Seat Pitch||Seat Width|
|Boeing B787-8 (788)||3||210||3x3x3||31”||17.3”|
|Boeing 777-300ER (77W)||12||307||3x3x3||32”||19”|
|Boeing 777-300ER (77W)||5†||398||3x4x3||31”||17”|
|Boeing 777-200LR (77L)||6||228||3x3x3||32”||19”|
|Boeing 767-300ER (763)||17||187||2x3x2||31-33”||18”|
|Boeing 767-300ER (763)||4||166||2x3x2||31-34”||18”|
|Airbus A330-300 (333)||8||228||2x4x2||32-33”||18”|
† The first aircraft entered the fleet in July 2013. Subsequent aircraft will be introduced by 2014.
* The enhanced features marked with an asterisk (*) are not available on Air Canada rouge flights, or on three Air Canada B767-300ER aircraft that currently provide seasonal service to/from select international cities.
** Earphones are available for a nominal fee on Air Canada rouge flights.