- Maple Leaf lounges are located in the departure area, and are for departing customers only*. At reception, the member must present a valid membership card or a valid Air Canada Maple Leaf Club authorization letter and a same-day, confirmed ticket in any fare, for a departing Air Canada or Air Canada rouge flight, Air Canada Express flight operated by Jazz, Air Canada code-share flight or Star Alliance airline flight to be entitled access.
- Access to Air Canada Arrivals lounges is available upon presentation of a valid membership card or a valid Air Canada Maple Leaf Club authorization letter and a same-day, confirmed intercontinental ticket on an arriving Air Canada flight, regardless of fare type purchased.
- While our lounges are not subject to formal dress codes, proper attire is respectfully requested.
- All Maple Leaf lounges provide members with an entirely smoke-free environment.
- All lounges are subject to varying hours of operation and bar services.
- Rules and guidelines of affiliated lounges may differ from those operated by Air Canada.
- For the safety of our younger guests, each lounge strictly adheres to local laws and regulations regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages. Anyone accessing the lounge must be accompanied by an adult who is a member.
||Please note that our Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K members as well as their qualifying guests can access the domestic Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges upon arriving at airports in Canada.
Air Canada reserves the right to revise these rules and benefits at any time without notice.