Get a jump start on your 2014 travel plans. Register and book by December 31, 2013 and you’ll earn 50% Bonus Aeroplan Miles® with any fare when you fly between January 4 and March 31, 2014 on these routes:
So many routes, so many miles to earn!
Register and book between November 25 and December 31, 2013 for travel between January 4 and March 31, 2014.
- Must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan web site (www.aeroplan.com) and enrol today. Membership is free.
- To qualify for this offer, you must register online between November 25, 2013 and December 31, 2013.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings only made between November 25, 2013 and December 31, 2013, for travel between January 4, 2014 and March 31, 2014. In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the promotion. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Valid on eligible scheduled non-stop flights operated by Air Canada and Air Canada Express for travel between January 4, 2014 and March 31, 2014.
- The 50% Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be applied exclusively towards miles earned based on distance flown as per the fare mileage accrual rules. The class of service bonus miles and Altitude bonus miles are excluded.
- To qualify, the flight segments must be travelled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) indicated: Tango; Flex; Latitude; Premium Economy; Executive Class Lowest; Executive Class Flexible; Executive First Lowest; Executive First Flexible.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for Aeroplan mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Air Canada Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.