Deals of the week
- Worldwide Thanksgiving Sale! Book by October 13
- Spectacular Europe sale! Book by Oct. 7
- Experience Sarasota Bradenton! Book now
- Sale: flights in Canada, U.S. and sun destinations. Book by Sept. 28
- Save 15% on select destinations within Canada and to Florida! Book by Sept. 20
- Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Glasgow and Casablanca - $869 introductory fare
- It's our global seat sale! Book by Sept. 13
- Labour Day sale! Travel within North America. Book by Sept. 3
- Flights to London are on sale. Book now
- Brazil is on sale. Book by August 31
- Enjoy great fares to sunny Martinique. Book now
- Great fares and the most flights to New York
- Great fares and the most flights to New York
- California sale! Book by August 19
- Fly from Alberta to the USA with great fares! Book now
- Caribbean and Mexico sale! Book by August 5
- Canada sale! Book by July 29
- Surprise sale for the Caribbean and Mexico! Book now
- Canada sale! Book by July 23
- Abbotsford: great fares! Book now
- Cancun Premium rouge sale! Book by July 27
- Business Class sale: Canada, U.S. and sun destinations! Book now
- Great fares on new flights to Mexico City. Book now
- Canada sale! Book by July 5
- Save 10% on flights worldwide for fall travel! Book by June 9
- Enjoy great fares for Abbotsford. Book now
- Save 20% on flights to and from Abbotsford! Book by June 11
- Enjoy extra comfort in Premium Economy and Premium rouge to Europe: Book now
- Enjoy great fares for Atlantic City. Book now
- Get to Nova Scotia this summer
- New service: Toronto - Abbotsford. Book now
- It's our Mother's Day sale! Book by May 7
- Honolulu and Maui sale! Book by May 7
- Sale! Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando. Book by May 7
- Alberta sale! Book by April 30
- It's our worldwide seat sale! Book by April 22
- Save 15% on flights within Canada and to Panama City! Book by April 5
- Save 15% on select routes within Canada! Book by April 2
- Brazil is on sale. Book by April 8.
- Air Canada rouge summer destinations. Book now
- Savings on flights to Charlottetown!
- Save on fares to Barbados
- New service to Mont-Tremblant!
- Escape to sunny Bermuda
- Premium Economy - Introducing a new class of travel
- Toronto's city Airport and Montreal - Daily nonstop service
- Great savings on travel to Newfoundland and Labrador
- Find our lowest prices to Texas. Book now.
- Come to our Yukon, where winter is done right!
- Featured destinations:
Nova Scotia - For less than you think | Manitoba | Newfoundland and Labrador | Alberta | Montreal | Vancouver | Bermuda | Charlottetown
†TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Total prices displayed include air transportation charges, including taxes, fees and charges, as well as surcharges. Seats are limited. Flight restrictions may apply. Complete fare rules including; day-of-week restrictions, departure dates, travel days, advance purchase and minimum and maximum stays are displayed by clicking on the price. Seats are limited on peak travel days. Additional restrictions are listed below.
All fares displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars, per person. Tickets must be purchased by 23:59 EST/20:59 PDT on the ticketing deadline date. Fares are valid at time of transmission and apply to new bookings only. Price is subject to change without prior notice and for representative information ONLY. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges are subject to change. Please refer to the booking flow by clicking on the search option in order to see the final price/breakdown or contact Air Canada reservation at 1-888-247-2262. Certain international destinations may have tax, fee or charge that must be paid at the point of origin or at departure. Please contact the nearest foreign government office of the country you plan to visit for definitive, up-to-date information. Country-specific and interactive passenger-specific information is also available at www.iatatravelcentre.com and www.voyage.gc.ca. Fees for optional services, such as itinerary changes, additional baggage, advance seat selection, or certain special service requests, may increase overall cost, for more information, please consult http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/products_services.html. All seats are limited and subject to availability. Certain flights may not be offered on each day of the week. The fares indicated are not valid on seasonal route past the last date the flight operates. Certain flights may be operated by other carriers on a codeshare basis.
Canadian destinations: Fares indicated are ONE-WAY.
U.S. destinations: Fares indicated are ONE-WAY.
SUN destinations: Fares indicated are ONE-WAY. Fares are subject to government approval. A surcharge may apply for weekend travel. Final price may vary given different connection points.
International destinations: Fares indicated are ROUND-TRIP (Unless otherwise indicated). Fares are subject to government approval. A surcharge may apply for weekend travel. Final price may vary given different connection points.
Baggage policy – Economy Class :
Travel within Canada: A fee of $25 CAD, per direction, is charged for both the first and the second bag.
Transborder travel between Canada and the U.S. (includes Hawaii): ): A fee of up to $25 (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the first checked bag, and a fee of up to $35 (CAD) per direction is charged for the second checked bag on flights between Canada and the U.S. See complete details on baggage allowance at aircanada.com/baggage. A different fee may be charged for checked bags by Air Canada partners on the flights they operate.
Caribbean & Mexico: A fee of up to $20 (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the second checked bag on flights between Canada and the Caribbean and Mexico. A different fee may be charged for checked bag by Air Canada partners on the flights they operate.
International travel: A fee of up to $100 (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the second checked bag on flights between Canada and most international destinations (exceptions may apply). See complete details on baggage allowance at aircanada.com/baggage. A different fee may be charged for checked bags by Air Canada partners on the flights they operate.