Air Canada rouge – International
Travelling on an Air Canada flight? Browse Air Canada fare types (includes Air Canada Express)
|Fare Components||Tango||Flex||Latitude||Premium rouge|
|Refundability||A fee applies||A fee applies||Yes||A fee applies|
|Any-time change||A fee applies||A fee applies||A fee applies||A fee applies|
|Same-day airport change fee||$100 CAD||$100 CAD||Yes||$100 CAD|
|Mileage Accrual and Top Tier Benefits||Tango||Flex||Latitude||Premium rouge|
|Aeroplan Miles Accumulated||50%||100%||125%||125%|
|Altitude Qualifying Miles Accumulated||50%||100%||125%||125%|
|Travel experience||Tango||Flex||Latitude||Premium rouge|
|Priority check-in, baggage handling and boarding||Yes||Yes|
|Access to Maple Leaf Lounges||+$50 CAD||+$25 CAD||+$25 CAD|
|Advance seat selection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Treat yourself to a little more legroom with our Preferred seats. Free if you're travelling on a Latitude fare.|
|Online Duty-Free Pre-order Discount||10%|
- All fares are non-transferable.
- Latitude fares are fully refundable.
- Tango, Flex and Premium rouge (Premium Economy cabin) fares are refundable for a fee.
- The value of an unused ticket can be applied to the value of a new ticket provided outbound travel commences within one year of original ticket issuance.
An any-time change is a flight change requested up to 2 hours prior to departure via aircanada.com or Air Canada Reservations.
- Any-time change fees are per direction, plus taxes and any fare difference (as a higher fare may apply in addition to the change fee).
- Any-time change fees vary according to the itinerary selected.
Aeroplan Miles accumulated
- For more information on codeshare flights, or to learn more about mileage accumulation, visit aeroplan.com.
Altitude Qualifying Miles accumulated
- Air Canada Altitude Miles are miles which count towards Air Canada Altitude Status.
- For information on Air Canada Altitude, visit altitude.aircanada.com.
- Premium rouge (Premium Economy cabin) and Latitude customers are eligible for priority check-in, baggage handling and boarding, where available.
Our award-winning Maple Leaf Lounges provide you with a private and serene hideaway while you await your flight. The lounges offer a wide range of amenities, as well as courteous and helpful staff to assist you.
- Flex, Latitude and Premium rouge (Premium Economy cabin) customers who pre-purchased Maple Leaf Lounge access must present their boarding pass from a same-day departing flight operated by Air Canada or Air Canada rouge.
- Lounge access applies to the departure city, as well as any eligible connection cities, where available.
- Maple Leaf Lounge access is only available at select Canadian airports, as well as in London and Paris.
- Online duty-free pre-order purchases must be completed at least 96 hours before your flight's scheduled departure time.
- This service is offered on select flights operated by Air Canada or Air Canada rouge departing from Canadian airports.