Air Canada Corporate Rewards
How does your business benefit?
The Air Canada Corporate Rewards program is designed to help your company manage business travel arrangements and expenses while enjoying savings and rewards every time you book travel with Air Canada. What's more, your company will have exclusive access to a comprehensive and easy-to-use online tool tailored to make the most of business travel.
What can I do with the tool?
- Book Air Canada flights and cars
- Manage corporate and individual traveler profiles
- Assign an administrator and a travel arranger to plan and manage travel efficiently with smart tools
- Keep track of travel expenses and rewards thanks to regular, detailed reports
Getting started is easy
Whether you own or work for a company, simply appoint an administrator and join the program. An Air Canada Corporate Rewards account number will be sent instantly to the program administrator via email, providing access to the online tool.
NOTE: The Program is available only to registered companies with no preferred Carrier Agreement with Air Canada, regardless of the number of employees. Companies may or may not be working with a travel agency.
Air Canada Corporate Rewards has teamed up with companies whose goal is to provide exceptional business travel products, services and experiences. These vetted partners offer special business programs, corporate rates and tools exclusively to our program members. View partner list.
Do you own or work for a small to mid-size company? If so, enroll for free in the Avis Corporate Awards Program® to enjoy premium services and savings today:
- Now your company can save on every paid car rental with the Avis Corporate Awards Program - designed specifically to meet your dynamic business needs.
- Members-Only Website: Access special offers, travel information and services.
- Complimentary Avis Preferred® Service: Our time-saving rental service lets you and your travelers skip the counter and go right to your car.
Enroll for free in the Budget Business Program® and get great Savings and Service.
- Exclusive corporate rates and discounts.
- Unlimited mileage at participating locations.
The American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Corporate Card Program
Reward your business with up to 4% Cash Back from Air Canada on eligible purchases1.
When employees fly with the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card, your company can earn up to 4% cash back annually from Air Canada on eligible purchases of Air Canada flights and Flight Passes.
In addition, when you choose the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card program for your company, you're choosing the only Corporate Card that rewards your employees with Aeroplan Miles®*. Employees simply use their Cards to pay their business expenses - such as air travel, cell phone bills, car rentals and hotels - and the rewards can quickly add up.
The trademark American Express is used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
1. Minimum annual Air Canada eligible purchases of $20,000 required. Eligible Air Canada flights include ALL fare classes and are calculated on actual flights taken. Eligible Air Canada Flight Pass purchases are calculated on the amount of all eligible Flight Pass purchases less any Flight Pass credits and returns charged on the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. Companies with Air Canada contracted and/or negotiated fare rates will not be eligible for this Cash Back. Other terms and conditions apply.
This section provides answers to the questions you are most likely to have about the Air Canada Corporate Rewards program. If we have not answered your question or you would like to make a comment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Air Canada travels and make car reservations
- Easily track travel expenses and get detailed reports
- Create and edit corporate and individual profiles
- Create users and designate Program Administrators, Travel Arrangers and Travellers
- Export itinerary information to the Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Continue to earn Aeroplan® Miles and Altitude Qualifying Miles for car and air reservations
- Promotional fare discounts
- Discounts on advance seat selection
- eUpgrade Credits
- Maple Leaf™ Lounge access
- Maple Leaf Club memberships
- On My Way™ travel assistance
- Air Canada Café vouchers
- Avis Corporate Awards Program
- Budget Business Program
- Your company name and address
- Your company government Tax ID number
- The name of your company's Corporate Officer and Program Administrator information
- From the aircanada.com homepage, click on the Corporate Rewards tab
- Click on Join Now
- Complete the enrollment form
Note: Only users set up as Program Administrator can view this information.
- Go to aircanada.com
- Click on the Corporate Rewards tab on the homepage
- Enter your username (your email address) and password
- Click on the red arrow to sign in
- Program Administrator
- Travel Arranger
Note: Flight Passes that were purchased PRIOR to enrollment are not eligible for revenue tracking. You can still access your Flight Pass via the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online tool and make a booking using your credits.