Frequently Asked Questions
This document provides answers to questions you may have about the Air Canada Corporate Rewards program. If you don't find the answer to your question, or you'd like to make a comment, please send an email to email@example.com
About the Rewards
Depending on the threshold your company has reached, rewards can include:
- Discounts on Air Canada and select Lufthansa Group* flights
- Exclusive promotional offers
- Preferred seat selection
- eUpgrade Credits
- Maple Leaf™ Lounge access
- Maple Leaf Club memberships
- On My Way™ travel assistance
- Air Canada Café vouchers
- Avis Corporate Awards Program
- Budget Business Program
* The Lufthansa Group includes: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS.
If your company received a fare discount as part of its threshold reward package, the fares displayed on the shopping page will automatically include any applicable discount.Any complimentary or discounted travel option offered as part of the Corporate Rewards program will also automatically appear as a selectable travel option during the booking process.
To apply, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Maple Leaf Club website
- Click on the Members tab at the top of the page, and select Maple Leaf Club Canada from the drop-down menu
- In the Maple Leaf Club Canada section, choose the Apply now option to access the application form
- When completing the application form, make sure to enter:
- your company's Promotion Code* in the appropriate field
- your Corporate Rewards account number in the SME ID field
* You'll find the Promotion Code in the anniversary email that was sent to your Program Administrator advising them of your threshold rewards.Full Terms and Conditions of Maple Leaf Club memberships
To take advantage of a discount, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Maple Leaf Club website
- Click on the Members tab at the top of the page and, from the drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Maple Leaf Club Canada or
- Maple Leaf Club North America
- In the appropriate section, choose the Apply now option to access the application form
- When completing the application form, make sure to enter your Corporate Rewards account number in the SME ID field.
The email should also include the following information about the employee(s) receiving the credits:
- Your company's name and customer identification number (PN account #),
- The eligible travellers' names and Aeroplan® numbers,
- The number of credits to be added to the eligible travellers' eUpgrade accounts*
- The eligible travellers' email addresses (which we'll use to confirm the deposit)
Remember that requests must be made within three months following your company's yearly enrollment anniversary date.*As any one of your company's registered employees can benefit from accrued rewards, the eUpgrade credits your company earns can be divided among them. Please allow 2 to 4 business days for the eUpgrade Credits to be deposited. eUpgrade Credits can be used for an upgrade to Business Class on eligible flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge. Eligible flights will vary based on the Air Canada Altitude status of the eUpgrade account owner, as well as on the fare option/booking class purchased. Upgrades are based on seat availability. eUpgrade Credits are non-transferable, non-refundable and are valid for one year from date of deposit. eUpgrade Credits are the property of Air Canada.
Complimentary advance seat selection on Tango fares has been discontinued as an anniversary threshold reward.
If your company has earned and currently has unused complimentary advance seat selection credits in its account, they will remain valid, and employees from the company will be able to use them throughout the current anniversary enrollment year.
As of the next anniversary enrollment date, the company will receive preferred seat selection credits, as determined by the company's expense threshold, and any unused complimentary advance seat selection credits will become obsolete.Learn more about our new Preferred seat offer.
Employees must log in to Air Canada Corporate Rewards on aircanada.com to book their flight. During the booking process, they will be offered discounted On My Way travel assistance as a selectable travel option. The discount remains available for 12 months following your company's yearly enrollment anniversary.Full terms and conditions of On My Way™ travel assistance.
- Air Canada's codeshare and other airline partners
- Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional (operated by Air Dolomiti, Eurowings, Germanwings and Lufthansa City Line)
- Austrian Airlines (including Tyrolean Airways when marketed by Austrian Airlines)
- Brussels Airlines
About Lufthansa Group flights:
Your company can book Lufthansa Group flights on any market. However, the discount and booking expense tracking for threshold measurement will only apply to transatlantic flights between Canada and India, Europe*, the Middle East and Africa.
Eligible itineraries can be with a Lufthansa Group carrier alone or a combination of Air Canada and a Lufthansa Group carrier. E.g.:
- Montreal to Frankfurt with Lufthansa, connecting to Vienna with Austrian Airlines
- Montreal to Frankfurt with Air Canada, connecting to Venice with Lufthansa
Eligible flights may include:
- Flights marketed by Air Canada that are operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge, when booking a Business Class, Latitude or Flex fare. Discounts do not apply to Tango fares.
- Select flights marketed by Lufthansa Group* carriers on transatlantic itineraries between Canada and India, Europe**, the Middle East and Africa
Learn more about which flights are eligible for threshold discounts.* The Lufthansa Group includes: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS.
** Russia: Discount applies only to flights departing from Canada.
About the Online Tool
Employees who have not been registered will not be able to access the tool.
- Go to aircanada.com
- Click on the Corporate Rewards tab on the homepage
- Enter your username (i.e. your email address) and password
- Click on the red LOG IN button
You can change your password by clicking on the Change Password link located under your name at the top right of the homepage.
On the homepage of the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online tool, enter your search parameters to start booking.
On the homepage of the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online tool, click on the Cars tab and enter your search parameters.
Threshold discounts and Promotion Code discounts cannot be combined. If you enter a Promotion Code when shopping, it will override any applicable threshold discount.Unless otherwise indicated, Promotion Codes apply only to flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge.
And remember that personal profiles are just that – personal. They can only be created and edited by each individual user.
About my Company's Corporate Rewards Account
Responsible for the day-to-day management of your company's account
More about the Program Administrator
The Program Administrator is responsible for managing your company's Corporate Rewards account, and receives all important information and updates related to the account. In addition to updating your company's information and resetting passwords, the Program Administrator can:
The Program Administrator has the authority to register Travellers (Users) so that they may book travel for themselves using the online tool. Here's how:
- From the ADMIN tab, click on "Create a New User"
- Complete the User information section and save the updates
- Click on "Back to User Management"
- Click on "Send Password" next to the appropriate employee (optional)
By clicking on send password, employees will receive an automated email* including a temporary password and a link to access the site.
The Program Administrator also has the authority to withdraw a Traveller's access to the online booking tool by checking the 'Disable' box next to the employee's name. Access can be reinstated by unchecking the same box.
To permanently delete an employee, an email should be sent to Corporaterewards@aircanada.ca for processing. This is the only way the User can be registered with the same email under another account.
Designate a Travel Arranger
The Program Administrator has the authority to designate a Travel Arranger who will be responsible for arranging travel for other employees. Here's how:
- From the ADMIN tab, select the user who will be designated as Travel Arranger
- Click on Create Travel Arranger next to the user's name
- Check mark the employees for whom the Travel Arranger can book travel, or Select All.
- Save all changes
The Program Administrator can also choose to take on the role of Travel Arranger by following steps 1 through 4 above. However, they will need to log out of the tool and back in again for the update to become effective.
* A unique email address must be entered for every employee registered, since it is used to notify them of registration, and serves as their user name and website login.
Name other Administrators
The Program Administrator may choose to designate one or more Administrators to assist in the management of the company's account. Here's how:
- From the ADMIN tab, locate the user who will be designated as an Administrator
- Check mark the "Admin" box
- Click "Update User" to save changes
Designate a new Program Administrator
- Any Administrator can access the company's enrollment form online and, in the Program Administrator Information section, enter the contact information of the new Program Administrator.
- The Corporate Officer can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and email address of the new Program Administrator.
The Program Administrator can run reports for all flight bookings and car rentals. Here's how:
- From the ADMIN tab, go to the Company Admin section
- Click on Usage Reports
Makes travel arrangements for themselves or on behalf of other employees
More about the Travel Arranger
The Travel Arranger is an employee who is authorized to log in to your company's Corporate Rewards account and make travel arrangements for themselves or on behalf of other employees, who are also known as Travellers.
To book flights on behalf of other travellers, the Travel Arranger must:
- Log in to Corporate Rewards
- Click on the Travel Arrangers tab located at the top of the homepage
- Click on the Login link next to the employee for whom travel needs to be arranged
- Enter the flight search parameters to start booking
Make travel arrangements for themselves
More about Travellers
Travellers (or Users) are company employees who have received the authorization to log in and make travel arrangements for themselves. These eligible travellers can also use the online tool to create or edit a profile for themselves.
Travellers can access the Corporate Rewards online too only once the Program Administrator has registered them.
Eligible flights marketed by Air Canada:
- Flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge
- Flights operated by a codeshare partner or another airline
Eligible flights to and from India, Europe*, the Middle East and Africa
- Flights marketed and operated as per the following table:
|Flights marketed by:||Flights operated by:|
|Air Canada (AC)
Austrian Airlines (OS)
Brussels Airlines (SN)
|Air Canada (AC)
Austrian Airlines (OS)
Brussels Airlines (SN)
|Lufthansa** (LH)||Lufthansa City Line** (CL)
Air Dolomiti (EN)
|Austrian Airlines (OS)||Tyrolean Airways (VO)|
Expense tracking does not apply to:
- Flight combinations other than those indicated above
- Change fees, ancillary fees and penalties that may be associated with an eligible booking
- Flight purchases not made using the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online tool
About Flight Passes
Note: Flight Passes that were purchased prior to enrollment are not eligible for tracking, nor are Flight Pass change fees and penalties.