In addition to the aircraft skilled trades, there are several Ground Equipment and Facilities Maintenance skilled trades.
- Millright – Engaged in the trade of millright including repair and overhaul of ground equipment.
- Automobile technician - Engaged in the repair and overhaul of automobile equipment.
- Electrician – Engaged in the installation and maintenance of service and distribution electrical systems, forming an integral part of the buildings occupied by Air Canada.
- Janitor – Engaged in the cleaning and care of the property and premises and any non-mechanical manual labour tasks.
- Stationary Plant Operator – Engaged in the operation and maintenance of the power house/boiler room equipment and the monitoring and servicing of related systems, including running repairs and maintenance of that equipment.
- Plumber – Engaged in the installation and maintenance of service and distribution pipe line systems forming an integral part of the buildings occupied by the Company.